Want to submit a guest post to Indistay’s magazine?
Here’s what you need to know
Indistay is the first online website that's dedicated to Asia's fast-growing boutique hotel scene, and we're always looking for more brilliant contributors to feature in our Magazine.
If you have good writing skills and would like to share your expertise with a growing audience of independent travel lovers, we'd love to hear from you. We welcome both individual as well as commercial contributions from like-minded companies.
What we're looking for
Successful guest posts are insightful guides that help our readers to travel better. Our content focuses on independent, authentic travel experiences in Asia and covers a wide range of topics, from travel tips and destination guides to insightful stories that complement our boutique hotel collection.
We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
1. Original concepts, well-researched topics, and high-quality English writing (minimum 500 words).
2. Articles that reflect the writing style/tone of the Indistay magazine. We aim to be casual, yet helpful and friendly.
3. Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article, including images.
4. No more than one link to your blog or website in the body of the post.
5. A minimum of 3 high-quality images (minimum resolution 600 x 400 px) with image rights and attribution.
6. Ideally, your post should cover one or more of the following destinations: Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka and/or Singapore. We also welcome general travel articles as well as topics about independent and sustainable travel. Please read through previous posts to get an idea of suitable topics.
How to submit your guest post
Please email magazine [at] indistay [dot] com with your pitch or completed post in Word format.
If your article meets our editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will get back to you. We will credit you as the author with a short bio, headshot and backlink to your blog or website. Successful submissions will be paid US$30 per post (non-commercial contributors only).
We look forward to welcoming your submissions!
Related: Want to become an Indistay hotel reviewer?